Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crockpot Pumpkin Butter

This is super delish and so versatile!  Oh, and very easy!  I found this recipe from The Gracious Pantry.

Its great with Greek yogurt, ice cream, granola, with pancakes or waffles, on toast/bread and on its own!  Enjoy!

Makes about 5 cups.

Ingredients:
-2 (15 oz.) cans pumpkin puree
-1 cup no sugar added apple juice {I substituted 1 cup homemade apple sauce}
-1 cup honey or sugar {I used sugar}
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-2 tsp molasses
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-pinch of salt

Process:
1. Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
2. Mix well and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
3. Allow to cool and pour into storage jars or airtight containers.
4. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...