Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays All!

I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe Christmas!

We definitely did; lots of travel, super slippery roads; but we were all together and made it home safely!

Happy holidays from our family to yours!
...and I was so happy to get home to my chickens and my hubby was happy to get home to his cows! 


* I'd also like to share a picture of my aunt and uncle with a painting my cousin and his wife asked me to do as a gift; its their family dogs, past and present.  

So happy they liked it! 


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...