Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Very Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin

This is a great and very easy to make pork tenderloin!  I found the original recipe from AllRecipes.  I upped this recipe from a 2 lb. tenderloin to a 6 lb. tenderloin; because that's what I had in the freezer and I knew I would have a use for the leftovers.

All you have to do is place the tenderloin in the marinade and let it sit for at least one hour; I always think longer is better, so I marinated my tenderloin for about 2 days in the refrigerator.

Ingredients:
-3/4 cup olive or canola oil
-3/4 cup soy sauce
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Dijon honey mustard {I used normal Dijon mustard and added about 3-4 tbsp honey}
-salt and pepper to taste
-6 lb. boneless pork tenderloin
Process:
1. Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard (honey), salt and pepper.
2. Pour over pork tenderloin, coating the whole loin; allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 3 days.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Transfer pork tenderloin to a baking dish; pour the marinade over the loin.
5. Bake tenderloin for about 45-60 minutes, or until the center temperature reaches 160 degrees.
6. Remove from oven and tent with a piece of aluminum foil for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...