Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lemon Butter Fish Fillets

This is a super tasty and very easy recipe that can be used for any kind of fish fillet!  I adapted this recipe on AllRecipes.

Ingredients:
-1/2 cup butter
-1 lemon, juiced
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1/2 tsp dried parsley
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-5 to 6 fillets fish {here I used pollock}

Process:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place fish fillets in greased baking pans.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cook and stir for about 10 minutes; until thickened.  Allow to cool slightly.
6. Pour or brush lemon butter over fish.
7. Bake fish 20-25 minutes, until fish becomes flaky.
8. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...