Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cupcake/Muffin Cup Liner Storage

I love to have a variety of cupcake/muffin cup liners on hand.  I tend to buy them when they are seasonal/for holidays and on sale after the holiday!  

Some of these used to come in little flimsy plastic containers, but lately I've been seeing them in plastic bags.
In my opinion these paper liners are no fun to use if they get deformed in any way.  
ALLTRISTA CORPORATION 2PK 16OZ PLASTIC FREEZER JAR - ALLTRISTA
I use these Ball 16 oz. Freezer Containers!
So, I decided they are much better stored in these Ball plastic containers.  The containers are the perfect size and shape; and you can fit a couple packages of cupcake/muffin liners in each container ...and they keep their shape perfectly!

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I have been throwing out (OUCH!) smashed cups!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...