This is a fantastic twist on caramel corn. Make any flavor you like, its very easy! Enjoy!
-10 cups plain popped popcorn (about 3 bags microwave popcorn)
-1/2 cup butter
-1/2 cup sugar
-3 oz. box jello mix, you choose the flavor
-1 tbsp corn syrup
-3 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Grease a large sheet of aluminium foil or parchment paper and place it on a large baking sheet.
3. In a large saucepan combine butter, sugar, jello, corn syrup and water; heat to 250-265 degrees.
4. Add popcorn to jello mixture and stir to coat.
5. Spread coated popcorn on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake 5 minutes.
7. Stir and bake for 5 more minutes.
8. Remove from oven and slide the foil or parchment off of the baking sheet onto the counter or a large wire rack.
* You could let it cool slightly and then form into balls.
9. Cool completely.
10. Store in an airtight container.