Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big Calve Mud Boots

Okay, so I have always had big legs; they're not fat, just bigger than a "normal" ladies legs; we'll call them 'voluptuous'.   I know I'm not the only lady with this problem, so I thought I'd share.

Since I have these voluptuous legs, I have a very difficult time finding pants, especially jeans and knee high boots, especially ones that don't have any stretch at the tops.


So... I found these mud boots for only $5 last spring and they fit great except for on the top they were too tight!  Grrr!  


So after wearing them like that (uncomfortably) for a while, it finally occurred to me to do this:  

All I did was use a scissors and cut them {I figured what could I loose... a pair of $5 boots that aren't that comfortable anyway; I thought worst case I could just end up cutting them to be short mud boots} using the center back seam as a guide for the bottom point; just cut them with a gradual curve.  {You could also draw a guideline on the boots using a pen or a marker and cut on that line.}
 Now, I love them; they're comfortable and easy to get on and off.  Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...